I wanted to take a quick second to say Happy New Year! I’ll also throw in a Merry Christmas since I’m running so behind on everything.
As is typical with bloggers, I figured that I’d go ahead and make my whole 2017 resolution post. Here goes:
- Finish up my bachelor’s in Accounting
- Raise enough meat birds so that I can decrease our store chicken purchases by AT LEAST 50% — hopefully 100%.
- Pay down credit card debt
- Read more to Ollie — Hopefully have him sleeping in his own bed before the end of the year!
- Garden enough to sell some extra crops — and can a LOT!
I think that’s it for now, but if I remember anymore I’ll come back and add it!
I hope everyone else has a great year (and had a Merry Christmas)!